Open NOW – Ten Twenty One – A Holistic Retreat
Operating as IAm Foundation
A multi faceted accommodation option … a retreat with a difference!
Intense therapy – come for a week or longer. Access intensive psychological support designed to meet your specific needs.
- Suitable for individuals who don’t want to attend therapy for 50 minutes per week or fortnight, for people who require a more frequent contact – up to 10 hours per week.
My vision is to assist individuals with PTSD. EMDR is the premier treatment for trauma and therapy can be enhanced when we can allot a few hours to work through the trauma rather than be constrained by 50 minute sessions. In addition to EMDR I am training to be an iRest teacher in July 2019. IRest has been identified as very helpful in assisting with PTSD. The iRest program using Yoga Nidra Meditation and deep relaxation techniques work really well alongside EMDR and Trauma Model Therapy – a holistic approach to managing PTSD and toward empowerment of self.
Come and stay, learn to relax and learn to understand and manage your mental health.
Click here Airbnb you can view photos and read property information. You can book through Airbnb or book directly through me once we discuss your treatment options/requirements).
- Book the whole house or just some of the bedrooms. Our fully equipped home can sleep up to 10 adults and a baby or 2!! The master bedroom has a king sized bed an en-suite and an additional room that has a fold out (double) bed and nursery. There are 2 queen bedrooms one with en-suite/sitting room and a twin bed room. A very large lounge dining room with fireplace and aircon. The 4 metre wide deck wraps around 3 sides and overlooks the front lawn and dam.
Cost per hour is $180 for therapy and you should allow for 10 hours, possibly more depending on your reported issues. The cost of accommodation will be emailed to you and is dependent on the number of people who will be staying with you at the retreat.
Coming soon – Weekend workshop/retreat – WHO AM I – discover who you are on a deeper level. Explore possibilities, heal on many levels, relax and meet other like minded people. Workshop facilitated by Melanie Warren and Carmen Southam.
- You will share the accommodation or stay in town and attend during the day. Activities include art therapy, relaxation/meditation, personal growth and reflective tasks and much more!
Check out Ten Twenty One and see if you can find other reasons to come!!
- Go to Rainbow Beach or Tin Can Bay – fishing anyone?
- Explore Gympie’s history
- Go to the local Sunday Markets
- Go out for a meal or cook your own