Open NOW – Ten Twenty One – A Holistic Retreat
Operating as IAm Foundation
A multi faceted accommodation option … a retreat with a difference!
(Link to website via Airbnb) you can view photos here then email your interest and we discuss your treatment options/requirements; and organize your booking).
Intense therapy – come for a week or longer. Access intensive psychological support designed to meet your specific needs.
- Suitable for individuals who don’t want to attend therapy for 1 hour per week or fortnight, for people who require a more frequent contact.
- Families where one or more members are suffering with mental health concerns (depression, anxiety, anger) who want to learn more about the condition of their loved one and are looking for strategies to support their loved one.
- Families that are struggling to get on … where the children/teens and the parents don’t see eye to eye!! Through family therapy we aim to establish better relationships, encourage each member to get to know each other again (many families feels estranged from one another) and work together as a team.
- Couples … give yourself the space to get to know each other again without the distraction of home … therapy can often provide a safe space to discuss issues that otherwise end in arguments or a shut down!
Come and stay and just relax by yourself, with family and/or friends.
- Book the whole house or just some of the bedrooms. Our fully equipped home can sleep up to 10 adults and a baby or 2!! The master bedroom has a king sized bed an en-suite and an additional room that has a fold out (double) bed and nursery. There are 2 queen bedrooms one with en-suite/sitting room and a twin bed room. A very large lounge dining room with fireplace and aircon. The 4 metre wide deck wraps around 3 sides and overlooks the front lawn and dam.
Cost per hour is $180 for therapy and you should allow for 10 hours, possibly more depending on your reported issues. The cost of accommodation will be emailed to you and is dependent on the number of people who will be staying with you at the retreat.
Coming soon – Weekend workshop/retreat – WHO AM I – discover who you are on a deeper level. Explore possibilities, heal on many levels, relax and meet other like minded people. Workshop facilitated by Melanie Warren and Carmen Southam.
- You will share the accommodation or stay in town and attend during the day. Activities include art therapy, relaxation/meditation, personal growth and reflective tasks and much more!
Check out Ten Twenty One and see if you can find other reasons to come!!
- Go to Rainbow Beach or Tin Can Bay – fishing anyone?
- Explore Gympie’s history
- Go to the local Sunday Markets
- Go out for a meal or cook your own